Wednesday, May 20, 2015

''CLOUD DANCER'' the clay original is finished.

Now that I have the base finished. I position the eagle the way I want and attach him to the base. Attaching the eagles top wing I use the negative space beneath the lower wing to give a feeling of flight and movement to the composition. ''CLOUD DANCER'' the clay original is finished. Now to mold the sculpture and cast in bronze. When the bronze is finished the sculpture will be 20.5'' in height and 10.5'' in length in a limited edition of 50. I will be offering ''CLOUD DANCER'' in a precast bronze price of $1850. If interested please contact me at chrisnavarrostudio@gmail.com or (307)259-7305 Hope you enjoyed the sculpting process. Here is a short video to show the bronze casting process I will use to cast ''CLOUD DANCER'' https://youtu.be/NNNNjQbKjOA

No comments:

Post a Comment