Monday, June 8, 2015

I designed wearable art for the Buffalo Bill Art Show I created a matched set bolo, bracelet and buckle.


I will be the Honorary Artist for the 2015 Buffalo Bill Art Show in Cody WY Sept 25-26. I was asked by the art show committee to design wearable art for this special event. I created a matched set bolo, bracelet and buckle. I made a small sculpted relief of my bronze sculpture ''Wyoming Cowboy'' at 1.5'' as the center piece. They can be purchased by contacting Kathy Thompson director Buffalo Bill Art Show at (888)-598-8119  Bolo  $195. Bracelet $300. and Buckle $225. This will be my 24th year showing my art at the BBAS and feel extremely privileged to be the Honorary Artist. Thank you Chris Navarro

1 comment:

  1. I bought this bracelet in Sedona. How many of these bracelets did you make?

    ReplyDelete