Monday, October 5, 2015

''WILD SONG'' I started on my next monument for Cal State San Bernardino CA.




''WILD SONG'' I started on my next monument for Cal State San Bernardino CA. I finished carving the foam and started putting the clay on. Working on monuments is extremely time consuming and labor intensive, requiring an initial design, creating a clay model, then casting it in bronze through the lost wax method. I find that the labor gives me great personal satisfaction. To know that my work will be standing in the sun long after I'm gone for future generations to experience and enjoy is thrilling. I love what I do for a living and hope others find the same joy and satisfaction in their work. If you love what you do you will never work a day in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment