Thursday, January 21, 2016

The greatest gift I have as an artist and teacher is to offer others on a similar path. The example of my own life as a working artist.

   I will be teaching a sculpting workshop this August in Casper WY. The greatest gift I have as an artist and teacher is to offer others on a similar path. The example of my own life as a working artist. I believe talent and knowledge can be expanded. I guarantee it will be worth your time.
  THE HUMAN FIGURE SCULPTURE 3 DAY WORKSHOP August 10, 11, 12, 2016 Limit 12 Students
Location ART 321     321 W Midwest Ave, Casper, WY 82601    (307) 265-2655   tuition $450.
tony@art321.org   www.casperartguild.org  

 We will study armature construction, anatomical proportion, composition, design and gesture.  Working with oil base clay and using live models we will look for that hidden spark that brings the essence of life into our work. THE INSTRUCTOR: Chris Navarro national award winning artist has been sculpting professionally for 30 years. In the world of art he is best known for his large bronze sculptures. His work is placed in 8 Museums with over 29 monumental sculptures located throughout the country.  To view his work www.chrisnavarro.com  cnavarroart.com   (307)-259-7305       chrisnavarrostudio@gmail.com     

No comments:

Post a Comment