Wednesday, May 4, 2016

‘’EMBRACE THE STRUGGLE’’ I want to inspire people, with my artwork and story.

With my art show ‘’EMBRACE THE STRUGGLE’’ I want to inspire people, with my artwork and story. Because embracing the struggle defines who you are. We need to look at struggles and challenges as opportunities that help us grow and become stronger. There is a power that is created when we go through pain and difficulties. With the lessons and struggle of life we gain wisdom and experience growth. Pain, struggle and defeat show us more about who we are and what we're capable of. We are given an opportunity to grow stronger in pain. It is in the struggle where your strength is built and your character is forged and we become the person we are today!cnavarroart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment