Friday, June 3, 2016

EMBRACE THE STRUGGLE is the theme of the art show and my inspirational talk I will give this Saturday June 4 at 2pm at the Nic


The opening reception for my art show at the Nicolaysen Art Museum in Casper was last night. It was good to see everyone there and I really apreciated it.I have been working on putting this show together for over a year. The show has over 65 of my sculptures on display. I have been sculpting over 37 years now. It is the largest showing of my art and to see all the years of work in one room is exciting for me. EMBRACE THE STRUGGLE is the theme of the art show and my inspirational talk I will give this Saturday June 4 at 2pm at the Nic it is free and open to the public. I promise you will not be bored! Hope to see you there! cnavarroart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment