Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Two Quick Draw's that I do every year in September are the Jackson Hole Arts Festival and the Buffalo Bill Art Show.

Just finished the Jackson Hole Art Festival quick draw now this week is the Buffalo Bill Art Show quick draw in Cody. Sat Sept 24 at 10 am if your in the area stop by and say Hi!
I have been competing in numerous Quick Draw's in my art career. A QuickDraw is an art event where an artist has to create and finish a piece of artwork in a limited amount of time. It is usually one hour to 90 minutes in length. Two Quick Draw's that I do every year in September are the Jackson Hole Arts Festival and the Buffalo Bill Art Show. I really love the fact that they force me to get into the zone. I call it the zone because it is a place you go when you are completely, energized, focused and absorbed in the flow of what you are doing. Time seems to go by unnoticed. Believe me it is the quickest hour in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment