Monday, September 18, 2017

Just got back from the Jackson Hole Art Festival quick draw

Just got back from the Jackson Hole Art Festival quick draw. The weather was tough it was 36 degrees and raining. The clay was hard as a rock, lucky I had my wife Lynne Chavez Navarro and good friend Deb Penk to help keep the clay warm with a heat gun and hair dryer. Friend and fellow artist Brandon Bailey was there and we both shared a 12'x 12' tent and kind of stayed dry. My sculpture '' ON THE PROWL'' was auctioned off and I was able to sell 12 editions to be cast in bronze for 1500. ea . Thanks to all the collectors who braved the weather with us. It was still a gret day.

1 comment:

  1. Quite an amazing post! My sister went for a seminar of her company at one of the royal Chicago event space recently. Spoke highly about the cuisines ad desserts. Also impressed with the detailed presentation given by her senior. Excited to go to the next seminar in few weeks.

    ReplyDelete