Wednesday, December 5, 2018

‘’Embrace The Struggle’’ at the Phippen Art Museum Prescott AZ Dec 8 at 1pm

With my lecture ‘’Embrace The Struggle’’ at the Phippen Art Museum Prescott AZ Dec 8 at 1pm. I want to inspire people, with my artwork and story. How I went from being a bull rider to becoming a professional sculptor. I tell others being a bull rider was great training for being a professional artist. They always ask how is that? I explain the two things you need to be a good bull rider is confidence and belief and those are the same exact things you need to make it as an artist or in anything else. The real reason for my success is I have a PHD in art. I was Poor Hungry & Determined. In reality though I did not have much going for me when I started sculpting, no money or formal art training. However, I did have a belief that what I lacked in talent and knowledge I could make up with effort and determination. There are many things in our life we have little or no control of. The things we do have control of is our time and energy. Hope to see you there. chrisnavarro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment