Thursday, March 12, 2015

So embrace the struggle

''RISK'' I like to celebrate March 13, 1986 as the anniversary date I quit my steady paycheck and corporate oilfield job to pursue my dream of being a professional sculptor. My son JC was nine months old and my wife Lynne was pregnant with our daughter Natalie. Everyone told me it was not a good decision. There are times in life when you have a dream and you are the only one who can see it. And if you really want something bad enough you have to be willing to take a risk. I knew in my heart and trusted my gut that I could make it. I wanted to make a living doing something I loved. Well it has been 29 years now and I feel so blessed and fortunate to still have this passion for making art. Don't be afraid to follow your dreams. So embrace the struggle and go out there and make a living doing something you have a passion and love for. Life is too short not to! chrisnavarro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment