Wednesday, March 2, 2016

''FIERCE GRACE'' bronze of a killer whale

''FIERCE GRACE'' bronze of a killer whale for a possible monument commission for the Seattle Aquarium. It never happened.Submitting a bid or proposal for a monumental bronze project does not assure one will win the contract. I know because I have lost more monumental competitions then I have ever won. I always tell myself you can't win unless you enter. That is why I take rejection and make it work for me. When someone tells me I’m not good enough or can’t do something it puts a fire in me and fuels my passion and desire to prove them wrong. Believe me I don’t like rejection, failure or looking foolish, but I’m not afraid of taking risk. Because risk is part of life and life is full of changes and challenges and that’s what gives life meaning. cnavarroart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment