Saturday, December 24, 2016

I just released my new book as an E book on kindle.


I just released my new book as an E book on kindle.
‘’Embrace the Struggle the Art of Chris Navarro’’ released Dec 23, 2016
by Chris Navarro Kindle Edition $ 9. 99 or $25. Hardbound 122-page 9’’x 12’’ buy on Amazon.com

  Navarro has been sculpting professionally since 1986. Best known for his large public monumental bronze sculptures of Native American, western, wildlife and inspirational subjects. With over 30 bronze monumental sculptures placed throughout the country. I hope people who read my book and see my art will be inspired by my story. That it will light a spark in them to pursue their own dreams. We need to look at struggles and challenges as opportunities that help us grow and become stronger. It is through the difficulties and lessons of life we gain wisdom and experience growth. Pain, hardship and defeat show us more of who we really are. it is in the struggle where your strength is built and your character is forged and we become the person we are today. Because there is little value in things that come easy with no effort. It is when you work hard and fight for something you appreciate it most. So always embrace the struggle!

No comments:

Post a Comment