Monday, May 7, 2018

I am receiving the Casper College Alumni Association Distinguished Alumnus Award for 2018 during Casper College’s commencement ceremonies on Friday May 11



I am receiving the Casper College Alumni Association Distinguished Alumnus Award for 2018 during Casper College’s commencement ceremonies on Friday May 11,2018.  I attended Casper College 1974-1976 and CC is what brought me to Casper I was 18 when I drove from San Antonio, TX to Casper WY in an old Plymouth I bought for $250. With everything I owned in the trunk. I had never been to and did not know one person who lived in Wyoming. I was going to college but what I really wanted was to be a bull rider.  I love Wyoming and have made my home in Casper ever since. It is hard to believe it has been 44 years now and, I feel very blessed to have 2 of my monumental sculptures on CC campus ESSENCE OF REX and SPIRIT OF THE THUNDERBIRD and so thankful to make a living doing what I love and for my family and friends on this great journey through life!  chrisnavarro.comchrisnavarro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment