Wednesday, May 16, 2018

‘’LAND OF THE FREE’’ by Chris Navarro

 bronze sculpture H-16’’ L-23’’ W-5’’  price 2400.
I have created this sculpture to show my love for this great country and wanted to express my pride and feelings about being an American.  Like every country, we have our share of problems and conflicts. However, after extensive travel and living abroad, I have not found a better place in which to live, work and raise my family. The opportunities and freedom to spread our wings and follow our personal beliefs and dreams are endless in the United States of America and is only limited by our efforts and desire to pursue them.
In this land of the free, we have the right and privilege to vote for the political candidates of our choice, to worship the Creator in the manner of our liking, and to enjoy the rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. I want my sculpture to honor this great land and pay tribute to the men and women who are brave enough to have fought, and continue to fight, for those freedoms. - Chris Navarro

No comments:

Post a Comment