Monday, June 4, 2018

BIG MISTAKE



It was beautiful day yesterday and my wife Lynne and friends Deb and Barb we decided to float the river and I just got my new fishing paddle board I thought it was cool because it came with a ice cooler seat and I decided to take my cell phone. I put it in a waterproof zip bag and put it inside the cooler I thought it would be safe and I could take some photos of our adventure - BIG MISTAKE in fact these are the last 2 pictures it ever took. I hit the fast water and it pushed me into a bridge embankment and flipped my board over and the cooler lid and I flew off and we had a yard sale. That’s the last time I saw my Iphone 6. I had that phone for 3 years and I guess it was time to upgrade to a Iphone 8. When I updated the phone I cloud had saved the photos. There is probably some trout on the North Platte TAKING SELFIES !

No comments:

Post a Comment