Friday, June 15, 2018

This is a list of books of some of my favorites. What are some of your favorite books?


I first taught myself to sculpt by reading books. I also listen to books when I am working or driving. This is a list of books of some of my favorites. What are some of your favorite books? Let me know thanks  chrisnavarro.com
1.Art & Fear by David Bayles
2. Days of Grace by Arthur Ashe
3. Between a Rock and a Hard Place by Aron Ralston
4. Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer
5. Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
6.The War of Art: Winning the Inner Creative Battle by Steven Pressfield
7. The Fighter's Mind: Inside the Mental Game by Sam Sheridan (Author)
8. I'd Rather Be in the Studio: The Artist's No-Excuse Guide by Alyson B. Stanfield
9. Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future by Ashlee Vance
10. The Eighty-Dollar Champion: Snowman BY Elizabeth Letts Steve Jobs – by Walter Isaacson

No comments:

Post a Comment