Thursday, June 28, 2018

I placed my new Monumental bronze sculpture titled ‘’DARE TO DREAM BIG ‘’At the Boys and Girls Club of Casper, WY.




I placed my new Monumental bronze sculpture titled ‘’DARE TO DREAM BIG ‘’At the Boys and Girls Club of Casper, WY. It will be on display until Aug 28 and then travel to Artprize at Grand Rapids, Mi. The sculpture also has an interactive element. Next to the monumental bronze ‘’DARE TO DREAM BIG’’ is a large double sided outdoor chalk board. At the top of the board a sign reads. 
  I DARE TO DREAM BIG AND I WILL…. (fill in the blanks)
 Writing down goals helps clarify what you want and motivate you to act. Open your mind and heart to the possibilities, trust and believe, if you write it down, one day your goals and dreams will come true!
So, friends I ask you, what would you do if you were to dare to dream big? Write it down and post it here or write it on the chalkboard at the Boys and Girls Club.  My new dream is to see DARE TO DREAM BIG find a permanent home at the Boys And Girls Club in Casper.                            

No comments:

Post a Comment