Friday, July 31, 2015

Liberation

Liberation bronze H-11'' I created this bronze sculpture for Reach 4 a Star Riding Academy a therapeutic riding center in Casper Wyoming. I can think of no better cause then using horses to enrich the lives of physically challenged children and adults. The natural motion and height of the horse helps simulates the feeling of walking, while stimulating the rider’s muscles. The rider learns balance, coordination and gains an increased sense of confidence and accomplishments. In my sculpture the bronze bases is shaped as an abstract diamond symbolizing that freedom is the jewel of life. The young girl has abandoned the confinement of her wheelchair, she sits on the back of young mare. She's riding free and easy without saddle or bridle, liberated and moving forward as one with the horse.
I believe and I know that the more good things you do in this life you will find coming back in your own. chrisnavarro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment