Wednesday, January 10, 2018

DUALITY OF THE BULL AND BEAR


I try to tell a story with my art and I want to share some of the stories behind the sculptures I have created. chrisnavarro.com 
DUALITY OF THE BULL AND BEAR Bronze, 6’’ x 15’’ x 8’’ This bronze represents the changes and cycles of the stock market. In a bull market, rising share prices encourage buying, while in a bear market, declining prices prompt selling. This is the first “reversible” sculpture that I have designed. By picking up and flipping over the sculpture, you are able to change the meaning of the design. From one direction, the bull dominates the bear. Flip it over, and the bear dominates the bull. The ability to switch the sculpture shows the duality and change of the bull vs. bear markets. clik on for videohttps://youtu.be/8OVqYAc4SQk

No comments:

Post a Comment